Other Powered Craft

ATV Insurance

Many people think their homeowners or auto insurance policy provides the coverage they need in the event of an accident or injury, but this is usually not the case. ATV insurance provides the coverage you need specifically for off-roading. Talk with a CRI agent today for more information.

PWC Insurance

Because of the unique characteristics of a PWC and accidents involving these crafts, many insurers have limited or excluded coverage for PWCs on other policies. Don’t assume your homeowners or boat policy covers PWCs.  Contact a CRI agent to discuss your options today. 

Snowmobile Insurance

Many states are now requiring snowmobiles to carry insurance.  If you travel across state borders with your sled be sure to know their laws.  Speak with a Columbia River Insurance agent to determine if snowmobile coverage is right for you.

Contact Us

Yes, I'd like to receive emails from Columbia River Insurance